Sunday, February 10, 2013

Triond.com



What is Triond? This is a  publishing site that enables users to publish their articles of any type. You can use any media format you want. You will be an instant author and publisher here. You will become popular as long as you create your own name when you join them. JOIN NOW FOR FREE.

You will definitely earn from Triond. Write anything you want like stories, poems, news, gaming, videos, photos anything you want to post (as long as it contains no explicit material ok. I tell you they have kids viewers also) and it is your original content.  They will publish your work on a network of niche websites so you reach a wider audience, gain more recognition and earn more revenue. 



This is a sample content and it was already published.

Check the real site on Furdiburb Recipes


Furdiburb Recipes



RSSComments: 1  |  Post a Comment
  1. NICE WORK GREAT JOB
RSSPost a Comment
As you can see, a comment was written about the content. You will also earn from all the comments, likes and shares from your article.


Earnings
Content$0.08
Referrals (1)$0.00
Google AdSenseCheck
Next Payment$0.08


The top
Earnings show how you will earn from your content. You can also earn from referrals and google adsense. I will explain that to you if you want. I have personal experience with Triond so you can ask me how to do this. I am not always writing my articles so as you can see I only earn $.08 but this is only for for two days views from my audience. As day pass by, it will definitely add to my account. I'll show you the earnings I got from them so far.

Look what I got from them ...  

Payment History
Payment IDPaid On Amount
0000187013Feb 9, 2013$1.10
0000181751Jan 12, 2013$1.47
0000174335Dec 10, 2012$1.44
0000165189Nov 10, 2012$1.80
0000155606Oct 10, 2012$4.33
0000151054Sep 10, 2012$2.89
Show Rows     «Prev12 Next
Earnings

























It  is not that high I know, but hey, when you add it up it is not bad, right? To think that I did not spend anything , any amount or any fees. What I just did was to send them my writings of topic I chose then here goes.

So why not JOIN TRIOND NOW and see for yourself. I am just here and I can give you free consultation on how to start. Just comment below and I will get back to you for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PRODUCTS LIST : ORDER NOW FOR DISCOUNTS