What is Toluna?
Toluna is a survey technology provider. It provides online sample and survey technology solutions. It will give you several surveys on your inboxes and let you answer them in exchange of points. Toluna was founded by Frèdèric-Charles Petit in 2000. They are not popular yet they are honest enough to pay their members properly.
If you are going to search for the different offices of Toluna, you will found out that there are lots of them all over the world. With over 800 employees, they can actually are doing great.
I have come across this sire when I was searching for a work from home job through the internet. I tell you, this is an awesome site. Toluna is an online research panel. At first, it doesn't look like an awarding site. But as I stayed with them for several months, trying out their surveys and making my opinions, posting things about anything under the sun, I decided to stay with them for as long as the site is working. Why? They are really giving away rewards. I mean, money, products and gifts.
Offices: (Credit to Wikepia.org)Paris, France (HQ)
Ealing, UK
Frankfurt, Germany
Timisoara, Romania
Haifa, Israel
Damrak, Amsterdam
Madrid, Spain
Wilton, CT USA (NA HQ)
Dallas, TX USA
North Andover, MAUSA
Sherman Oaks, CA USA
Toronto, ON Canada
Sydney, Australia
Gurgaon, India
Tokyo, Japan
Sheung Wan, Hong Kong
I have been a participant of toluna here in Singapore. You know what? I was so happy when I joined their raffle and won an Ipad2. The product came from Hongkong. It was really unexpected.
Here is one evidence of payment I got with them through paypal:
Payment Received (Unique Transaction ID7------------------08)
| ||
Sent by:
|
Toluna SAS (The sender of this payment is Non-US – Verified)
| |
Payment sent from:
|
gerard.p-----@toluna.com
| |
Payment sent to:
|
t_elements@yahoo.com
| |
Business contact information
| ||
Customer Service Email:
| ||
Customer Service Phone:
|
+33---------00
| |
Amount received:
|
$10.00 SGD
| |
Fee amount:
|
$0.00 SGD
| |
Net amount:
|
$10.00 SGD
| |
Date:
| ||
Time:
| ||
Status:
|
Completed
| |
Subject:
|
SGD - 16 to 30.06.2013 - Toluna Payment
| |
Payment type:
|
Instant
| |
This is just one of the paypal form I got from them. Sorry I have to remove some important details like their names and contacts. I still respect their privacy.
I cannot count how many like this were sent to my paypal. I hope they will keep on giving me surveys so I can earn more.

I am from Singapore. sg.toluna.com is a scam! I’m stating this from my personal experience. After depleting 24390 of my toluna points in Gifties(it’s like a lucky draw), I finally managed to win a $50 Subway gift card on 17th September 2013 at around 7:50am. But up till now, I have yet to receive anything. The Singapore Subway says they are not linked to Toluna at all and they also have not received any orders for the $50 Subway gift cards to be sent to my Singapore address yet. Subway Singapore also agreed with me that sg.toluna.com is a scam.
ReplyDeleteFor problems like this...
DeleteYou can check their address at 35a Duxton Rd Singapore 089499
t: +65 6221 2842
Tell them your case or email them. You can give me your email add if you want to know the email add of their customer service.
Hope this helps.